PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

some days i just can't keep up.

Why beat around the bush? I’ll just come right out and say it…I am pretty sure I’m still at least 15-20% hungover from Saturday night. Yes, it’s Tuesday.  I already know, ok? I can see your judgy eyes from here. I think I learned my lesson though. I say that every time, but this time I mean it….however, right now, I just don’t have the brain function to produce an intelligent, thought provoking post….

You know, because most of my posts are intelligent and thought provoking….

Anyway….in the meantime, I would like for you guys to do something….do you have 99 cents?? Remember my friend John? Well that little hottie has a new song out and he is donating 50% of the proceeds from the sales of that single to the Starbucks Create Jobs for USA Network, so go buy the single by clicking here



(or up there, where I also linked it, cuz why not?) and feel good about making a difference….and then dance around your kitchen, singing along to this catchy little ditty. That’s what I plan to do…just as soon as I am back in the game…which, at this rate, might be by September....




Photobucket

2 comments:

noreenmarie said...

Ugh, you ain't kidding! I feel the same as you. WTF did we do?!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I always swore I was done, but then I'd have a little hair of the dog to ward off death and be right back in the soft, soothing grasp of the vice.
Best of luck returning to normal. One day in the very near future you'll wake up and realize three hours later that you're not hungover! It will be joyous...until the next time.