PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday Fabulousness!!!

Ladies!!! (and gents…..really, but this one is for the ladies) I am so excited today!!! A couple of weeks ago, I signed up to participate in just about the GREATEST little thing I had ever in my life heard of! One of my favorite bloggy girls Raven and her BFF Lindsey came up with this brilliant idea called the Glitz & Glam Holiday Blog Swap!


All you had to do was let them know you wanted to participate and then they matched you up randomly with another blogger to exchange a glitzy and glammy holiday prezzie with and sorry girls, but I got lucky  AGAIN and got paired up with Dana, the cutest, sweetest blogger and girls, for real, I can’t wait to get to shoppin’! This is going to be SO much fun!



So in the meantime, while I am zipping up the next installment of the stuff I am thankful for and shopping till I drop for muh boys and my Dana, go run right over to her blog and follow her so you can see the goodies when we post all about this swap on Monday, December 12th!! Seriously, SO fun!

Gobble gobble, my friends!


Photobucket


No comments: