PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 21, 2012

the most wonderful time...


Today, I'm just giving you a little quicky and linking up with beautiful Kristen to share our Tinyprints 2012 holiday card.
This weird little blogging world has brough so many amazing people into my life, given me so many fun opportunities and has taught me so much over the last year and a half. I am thankful for YOU. Yes, you.
I hope your holidays are filled with health, happiness, abundance, joy, yummy food, peace and most of all, love.





 
 
p.s. have you entered the Kohl's $50 gift card giveaway yet???


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Your card is so beautiful!!! What a gorgeous family! Happy Holidays Rachel!

Kim S said...

I LOVE your card! Your family is adorable :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Is Benny making out with Adam Sandler ;)
Love the card. Happy Holidays!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

oh wow! I love your Christmas card - beautiful family by the way! We didn't get things done in time for cards this year...eh, maybe next, right?! haha. just found your blog from Kim's giveaway! So excited I found ya! Isn't Kim GREAT?! she was one of my very first bloggy buddies! Yay for a new bloggy buddy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.